Our allies have many opportunities to share their expertise, learn from others, and amplify their impact. Join us as an Allied Agency and gain access to:
Be A Part of the USCRI Network –
- Connect with like-minded organizations for mentorship, support, and idea exchanges;
- Have your logo and organization webpage linked for the USCRI website;
- Present to USCRI and the network about your organization, or innovative approaches;
- Book keynote speakers for your local event;
- Leverage USCRI and the national network affiliation with potential funders; and
- Access the expertise of an organization with over 100 years of experience working with refugees and immigrants. Our current focus areas include serving and advocating for refugees, unaccompanied migrating children, and survivors of trafficking.
Advocacy and Outreach Support –
- Amplify you voice and clout with policymakers as part of a nationwide network;
- Receive alerts on key advocacy issues and recommendations for coordinated actions to maximize your organization’s political impact;
- Engage in regular advocacy calls regarding rending issues and communications strategies; and
- Participate in local and national advocacy outreach efforts, including on Capitol Hill.
Training and Professional Development –
- Receive alerts on online webinars and trainings on topics including emerging promising practices, fundraising, and leadership skills development;
- Learn about upcoming funding opportunities, including how to become a USCRI sub-grantee;
- Access to quarterly webinars hosted by USCRI; and
- Ability for peer-to-peer learning by being matched with similar Network leaders.
Terms and conditions:
Allied Agencies are required to make dues payments annually at a rate in accordance with their operating budgets.
Direct inquiries to:
Allied Agency Coordinator