TRAUMA-INFORMED, COMPREHENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As a foreign-national survivor of trafficking or a survivor pursuing the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) certification you may be eligible to receive trauma-informed, comprehensive case management services and needs-based financial assistance from the Trafficking Victim Assistance Program.
This program helps you stabilize your situation and re-establish your ability to live independently. Services that are provided to you include:
- Safety planning
- Emergency assistance
- Basic needs (food, clothing, personal care)
- Housing (rent, utilities)
- Public benefits
- Family Reunification
- Medical (includes dental, vision)
- Legal Assistance
- Mental Health
- A foreign national survivor of trafficking seeking HHS Certification and pursuing a T visa or Continued Presence.
- A foreign national survivor who has received HHS Certification.
- A foreign national under 18 years old who is a potential survivor of trafficking seeking an Eligibility Letter from HHS.
- A foreign national under 18 years old who has been subjected to a severe form of trafficking.
If you are in need of immediate emergency assistance, contact the National Human Trafficking.
text BeFree (233733)
If you would like more information about how to enroll in TVAP, speak with your local TVAP service provider or contact us.
USCRI Announces A New “Know...
USCRI's Know Your Rights toolkit includes a guide for survivors of trafficking and asylum seekers to help them navigate law...READ FULL STORY
USCRI Statement on the COVID-19...
ARLINGTON, VA – The U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) expresses its solidarity with our global community in their...READ FULL STORY
Casting a Wide Net: Climate...
At the end of January, the United Nations Human Rights Committee ruled for the first time that countries may not...READ FULL STORY