TRAUMA-INFORMED, COMPREHENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As a foreign-national survivor of trafficking or a survivor pursuing the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) certification you may be eligible to receive trauma-informed, comprehensive case management services and needs-based financial assistance from the Trafficking Victim Assistance Program.
This program helps you stabilize your situation and re-establish your ability to live independently. Services that are provided to you include:
- Safety planning
- Emergency assistance
- Basic needs (food, clothing, personal care)
- Housing (rent, utilities)
- Public benefits
- Family Reunification
- Medical (includes dental, vision)
- Legal Assistance
- Mental Health
- A foreign national survivor of trafficking seeking HHS Certification and pursuing a T visa or Continued Presence.
- A foreign national survivor who has received HHS Certification.
- A foreign national under 18 years old who is a potential survivor of trafficking seeking an Eligibility Letter from HHS.
- A foreign national under 18 years old who has been subjected to a severe form of trafficking.
Our toolkits will provide you with the tools and tips you need to provide trauma-informed case management services to foreign national children and youth survivors of trafficking.
If you are in need of immediate emergency assistance, contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
text BeFree (233733)
If you would like more information about how to enroll in TVAP, speak with your local TVAP service provider or contact us.
Part 4 of USCRI’s Series:...
"We really need to be listening to children. With all kids, regardless of circumstances, spend some time to really hear...READ FULL STORY
Far Too Socially Distant: Trafficking...
There are few places on earth nor facets of human life that the COVID-19 pandemic has not touched. From the...READ FULL STORY
Out of the Cold: Forced...
The Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act (TVPA) was passed into law in October 2000 by Congress and President...READ FULL STORY