General immigration services
We pave the way to equal opportunity and justice for refugees, immigrants, and their families.
Our attorneys in Albany, NY; Arlington, VA; Des Moines, IA, and Raleigh, NC assist families by defending their rights, promoting self-sufficiency, and forging community partnerships. With our help, refugees and immigrants are able to begin their lives in the United States with a sense of security and with the knowledge that their families are protected and respected.
Our immigration services programs in Albany, NY; Arlington, VA; Des Moines, IA; and Raleigh, NC offer low-cost legal services, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
• Family-based Immigration Petitions/Applications
• Consular Processing
• Adjustment of Status Applications
• Work Authorization
• Green Card Renewal Applications
• Self-Petitions for Battered Spouses and Children (VAWA)
• Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
• T Visa (victims of human trafficking)
• U Visa (victims of crime)
• Removal of Conditions to Permanent Resident Status
• Removal Proceedings
Consultations are by appointment only. Please contact your local office to verify which legal services the office provides and to schedule an appointment.