NUEVO-Servicios de Inmigracion
We pave the way to equal opportunity and justice for refugees, immigrants, and their families.
Our attorneys in Albany, NY; Des Moines, IA; Raleigh, NC; and Washington, DC assist families by defending their rights, promoting self-sufficiency, and forging community partnerships. With our help, refugees and immigrants are able to begin their lives in the United States with a sense of security and with the knowledge that their families are protected and respected.
Our immigration services programs in Albany, NY; Des Moines, IA; Raleigh, NC; and Washington, DC offer low-cost legal services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Family-based Immigration Petitions
- Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status Applications (Green Card)
- Work Authorization
- Self-Petitions for Battered Spouses and Children (VAWA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- T Visa (victims of human trafficking)
- U Visa (victims of crime)
- Removal of Conditions to Permanent Resident Status
- Removal Proceedings
Hila Moss, Managing Attorney, firstname.lastname@example.org”
Consultations are by appointment only. Please contact your local office to verify which legal services the office provides and to schedule an appointment.